Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I have a voracious appetite these few days .and i ...
  • Interesting enough ? haaa.Went to " ULU ULU " plac...
  • hello, look who's talking .Brainless!Im currently ...
  • Connie Talbot!she's amazing and uber adorable! Plu...
  • nice nice ! :] TM5 the peeping tom is me.Funny isn...
  • KTV session with Branded :)Reply of tags :Elisa : ...
  • bought this on th way hme .the ngee ann guys handm...
  • :)my sis is always shy in cameras.so shall take th...
  • I misssss my DEAR Daphanie tooo .nvm , at least td...
  • Bitches !I don't make enemies unless they provoke...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    testing out bro's new phone.
    i looked dead, i know.

    i so wanna get a 5 megapixel phone laaaa.
    grrr.
    LG Viewty, im coming !! :)
    Sunday, June 8, 2008