Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I just realised i got quite a number of candid sho...
  • I met my friends early in the morning to study at ...
  • COMBINED;;;;;paraparaparaparparapara pam pamTO THI...
  • *EDIT-EDBeautiful changes, Beautiful people, beaut...
  • I unlocked my brother's laptop!muahahahahah!that e...
  • Readers ....Surprised to see me back ??!aiya, cnnt...
  • This post is specially dedicated to ♥ELISA YAP LI...
  • Tagboard removed, so i wont get distracted by the ...
  • im feeling so fked up right now .grrrr.i think soo...
  • Finally the Prelim examinations have come to an en...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Such nice weather today! I could feel the slight chill blowing onto my hands during exam.

    My hands get cold very easily.
    call me cold-blooded. lols.
    So somtimes in an air-conditioned rm, my nails would turn purplish.
    Yah, tht scary.

    I think if everyone were to survive in cold climate,
    i will surely be the first one to die ! Laughs


    I dont know why the duration for the papers are short, to what i feel!
    IF ONLY it's longer.
    I apparently scribbled my words away at the last 2-3 mins; like there's no tomorrow ~
    SERIOUSLY, and with my heart thumping at a fast pace.

    Nothing can be more serious than to leave some of ur qtns blank
    Reminds me of my chem paper days ago. ! Bloody hellllll...........

    &&&&&& CARELESSNESS in geog.
    I actually answered a qtn without refering to the diagram.. Dumb or what?!
    I was still smirking when i read the qtn " name a country in core and in periphery ."
    so without much thinking, i wrote My own answer Happily... Japan and Niger.
    2 marks gone just like that.


    STILL, -.-

    Maths P1 was rather easy, yet i could not do the last few qtns, those bearings and sketchings of graphs.




    I will not be sleeping tonight.. becoming a zombie tml just to complete my art.
    Not even half-way to complete.
    no time, no time...

    YES, no more tuition already. I hate to wake up early on weekends fr tuition laa!
    Worse is v lazy to get outta hse and take public transport.ZZZ


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

    Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but
    your waiter may know!


    YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH

    This is pretty neat
    DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
    It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read .
    Be sure you don't read the bottom unt il you've worked it out!
    This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

    1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
    go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)


    2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

    3. Add 5


    4. Multiply it by 50

    5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758...

    If you haven't, add 1757.

    6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

    You should have a three digit number


    The first digit of this was your original number. ( I. e., How many times
    you want to go out to restaurant s in a week.)


    The next two numbers are




    YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!)



    THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS



    This is cool luh! :D

    Thursday, October 23, 2008