Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • WEEEEEEEEEEE. ADAM LAMBERT !I think he's gonna win...
  • I'm now in my ClassssssssRm ~Lessons have been So ...
  • :D& lastly, I am a Happy girl .Reply of TAGS:suhai...
  • 19th APR :HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUOJIAO !!! LOVES :Dlook...
  • I went for the 3 days Orientation.Made new friends...
  • I was laughing as the waiter was rlly hilarious....
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYLING kisiao ! :DShall update my...
  • My vacation job w nice people. :DFinally i do not ...
  • A Love To Kill - korean Drama.feat. Rain !!!It's ...
  • 29March :went out w JueYing to catch a glimpse on ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    With Zhou ya .
    She's vry adorable ! :)


    couple shirt. Lols.


    Why can't MSN send dynamic pic from computer.?! zzz
    I even googled to seek help.
    so, i screenshot it, and it looks like this. quite pathetic i know. HAHA.
    Bt still, v cute !
    yay, i like my team ~ They are my : 1st fren,1.5 fren, 2nd fren.

    My classmates are getting more open alr.One of them revealed his "true colours"! Lols
    All the sensitive topic ~ -.-



    Went to Dear's place and we cooked meal tgt for the first time !
    Even her sist complimented me that it's nice. Dk if it's give face anot?
    LOLs, cus fr all i know, I suck at cooking , since FnN time when i was sec 1~2?
    We caught a malay horror movie -Jangan tengok . v random, i knw. HA
    Wasn't that scary but there's a moral story to it.

    I screwed my dance audition fr my IG in poly. Sian, waste my bloody hrs there. Saw alotta pros.
    And zwen is rlly good! ZWEN! LOOK here, u must be um-choi-ing. HAHA

    Imma noob in remembering dance steps. Luckily im like the last batch to perform. ;D
    so not so xiashuay. HAHAHH *Grins~
    Not expecting much news frm that IG alr. lalalala. Jive, im cming ~
    I passed by DRAMA booth on the IG orientation, reminds me of my pri and sec sch days.
    But drama during my pri sch time is much more fun-filled la! Noway am i joining in Poly. HAHA:D

    Cecilia, I know you have been Patiently waiting for me to update my blog.
    As promised ! ;DD


    Before i ciao,

    ANYONE INTERESTED TO WORK AS A MODEL IN MY FRIEND'S BLOGSHOP?
    No experience needed. =)



    Alrght, CIAO.ha

    im deleting pple in my msn list. Irritating spams and messages.
    Thursday, May 7, 2009