Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Why do most people live with negative thinkings in...
  • My Right Eye Is Swollen and PAINFUL !T.TYtd went f...
  • Went out to meet my ★ "4-YRS-NO-SEE-FRIENDS "!:)It...
  • Crap Faces in this post .Warning: leave if you wan...
  • zzz. he pointed middle finger. too bad nt captured...
  • Agatha's Noob WebCam . =PAgatha prepared fr me Sup...
  • The girls on their grey shirts are members of GC g...
  • The hamsters in the cage are making so much noise ...
  • Went out with my ex-pri sch Darlings!Im really hap...
  • testing out bro's new phone.i looked dead, i know....
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    I went to Joan's church located at adam rd.
    Met her at 4pm , and was brought there by his dad's car .

    I was very warmly welcomed by Joan and friends.
    I made plenty of nice friends there!
    Everyone was very friendly and approachable..
    Many "Hi, hello ~" around.
    Pleasant smiles going around.
    AWWW ~

    I gt to know better of this religion.
    Tears just came into my eyes at one point of time.
    \
    Forgiveness and sacrifices.
    \


    And i promised i would want to come again if i have the time, wearing Jeans ! ha
    yes yes yes .
    Hopefully, Lynn and jerlyn could make it another time round .
    :D


    I reckon im gonna have my mind set this time.
    Hopefully, things will go well for me.
    Have Faith !

    I sound different from this post,
    looks like I have grown spiritually .

    Had our late dinner at , walking distant away frm the church .
    Then we settled ourselves at this so called "territory of us, pple."

    Home sweet home at 11 plus.





    I LOVE THIS GIRL, JOAN POON !





    The ULU ULU shopping mall .
    We had nice chats here .

    like illegal gathering.? Haa





    i looked fugly in those pics .
    Sleepless nights these few days cus of my painful eye.

    My swollen eye miraculously gt better alot tday whn i woke up !

    Time waits for no one .
    I must be serious in my studies alr.
    i dont wanna see disappointment in myself anymore.


    School starts tomorrow.
    Im gonna blog less whn sch re-opens.
    Hopefully. i can kick th habit of using computer often.
    I can I can .
    :)

    take care, friends .
    Saturday, June 21, 2008