Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Such nice weather today! I could feel the slight c...
  • I just realised i got quite a number of candid sho...
  • I met my friends early in the morning to study at ...
  • COMBINED;;;;;paraparaparaparparapara pam pamTO THI...
  • *EDIT-EDBeautiful changes, Beautiful people, beaut...
  • I unlocked my brother's laptop!muahahahahah!that e...
  • Readers ....Surprised to see me back ??!aiya, cnnt...
  • This post is specially dedicated to ♥ELISA YAP LI...
  • Tagboard removed, so i wont get distracted by the ...
  • im feeling so fked up right now .grrrr.i think soo...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    I thought i could make it in time to finish the rest of my artpieces by tonning last night.
    But i am Wrong.

    Had been effing busy working on my ART. My right hand kept working on it.
    From 8+ pm (serious on drawing) till 7am and woke up at 11am.
    Wanted to sleep fr 1 hr only,but my body couldn't work well.


    I just have to rush fr another 3 more drawings and some explanations.. and thats it.
    Overall, not really satisfied with my artwork.

    Physics olvl exam tml !
    Burning of midnight oil, yet again for 4 consecutive days?
    :(

    my face condition getting worse each day.
    ++ puffy eye bags now.
    It's hard to avoid . heck


    Off from slacking.
    BYE


    Lady luck, come come come come to me.
    (although i don't believe in luck, but still...)
    May i be attentive on those qtns fr the rest of the olvl papers.
    And that i can point out what the questions are wanting me to answer.
    * fingers crossing*


    Tuesday, October 28, 2008