i was a dumb ytd .
BECAUSE .....
I didn't bring my black jeans for work ytd.
I thought i left it in my working place's locker -.-!
It was a close shave due to the fact that i had a chance to borrow daph's working pants, since she kept her pants in th locker and hadn't report fr work yet.
For instance, i look darn zzzz whn i wore the polo tee with tht kuku pants temporaily.-.-
i didn't had time to reckon other ways.
Furthermore, i was LATE.
I could say this was the 5th/6th/7th time?
im always late fr 2-4 mins.-.-
I rmbered i left house early that day for fear that i would be late.
Unfortunately,
i took a longer route because i cannot jaywalk, i saw traffic police catching pple.-.-(like the ever 1st time )
So i missed the train ,waited fr 6mins...
When i was about to alight frm the train at J.E, the forward train left.
waited another 6mins...
supervisor gave me a long black face although i was late fr 2mins-.-.
And my reason that i told her was i saw traffic police 'catching pple' , thats why take longer route to reach destination and hence late.
JOKE right?! haaa!
anyway, its the truth lo. LOLs
I guess i needa leave house 15 mins earlier than my usual timing.
My brother is leaving for his NS on Friday.
Sadly, cannot send him off beacause my off days not applicable on fridays.
He's gonna be a MAN who will fight boldly for the country. LOLs
and come back w muscles.
Goodnight!
|
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
|

