
I dyed my hair , like finally got the time ehs.
But the actual colour is many times brighter than this.
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY,
I like my Job. - very slack lo. ( maybe cause im still new?0.o )
i just have to walk ard, arrange stocks, order stocks, count stocks, walk ard.
look myself in the mirrors.-LOLs, jking.
The people there are nice.
My managers are also super cute ..
At one point i saw her acting like she's limping in her xmas hat and acting one old santa claus.
extremely funny. cause i always thought she was v serious.ssssssssh~
I had to start work on a earlier date so i had to cancel outing w agatha and ada.
Very sorry ! :( '
Today is my off-day.
I don't feel like going out..
And i needa pack my room shelf, its like occupied w hefty amount of books.
(its telling me to clear, I KNOW! ) heeee
Tonight, setting up xmas treeeeeeeee too.- I like !
alright, byeeeeee /.
:D
How much do you value your friendship.?
|
Sunday, November 23, 2008
|

