Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Went out with Branded.Finally an outing ! :)I enjo...
  • Had my facial at xiaoyue's house.Hurt like ...... ...
  • RE-EDITED Headed to town w daph and GJ.Beacause i...
  • Happy Birthday, YaoJoe !and may you be as perfect ...
  • I thought i could make it in time to finish the re...
  • Such nice weather today! I could feel the slight c...
  • I just realised i got quite a number of candid sho...
  • I met my friends early in the morning to study at ...
  • COMBINED;;;;;paraparaparaparparapara pam pamTO THI...
  • *EDIT-EDBeautiful changes, Beautiful people, beaut...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Baking at MsMerduati's house !



    bought her a massager for her to relax .
    We put it around her neck while she closed her eyes.
    a second of shockness. HA


    The making of brownie'




    daph's ugly cookie.

    with her handsome DAO MING SHI.


    these hearts look very kind right? Lols.













    omg, look at my heavy eyebags :(

    Before meeting ven, GJ and ven.
    My day was screwed!

    Because aft i alighted the train, there's this girl who accidentally stepped on my slipper which caused me to walk a further step with my bare left foot.

    Her carelessness really made me boiling hot .
    My one side of the slipper literally broke off.
    And there i was, stuck at the yellow line of the MRT.
    so i dragged my feet. wtf .-.-

    i was so embarrassed till ...

    Goodness sake, if i knew she broke my slipper. i would hv just reprimand her.
    Lucky her, walked away safely aft apologising to me umpteen times.
    I guess she didn't know she broke it too.

    =.=

    Thanks GJ fr running ard the shopping mall to buy the superglue.
    as i dragged my feet , machiam sprained my foot -.-


    The cookies we baked were tasty.
    My siblings ate it all up the moment i gave it to them.

    My muscles are aching now aft the swim.
    Friday, November 7, 2008