Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Had my facial at xiaoyue's house.Hurt like ...... ...
  • RE-EDITED Headed to town w daph and GJ.Beacause i...
  • Happy Birthday, YaoJoe !and may you be as perfect ...
  • I thought i could make it in time to finish the re...
  • Such nice weather today! I could feel the slight c...
  • I just realised i got quite a number of candid sho...
  • I met my friends early in the morning to study at ...
  • COMBINED;;;;;paraparaparaparparapara pam pamTO THI...
  • *EDIT-EDBeautiful changes, Beautiful people, beaut...
  • I unlocked my brother's laptop!muahahahahah!that e...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Went out with Branded.
    Finally an outing ! :)

    I enjoyed myself singing Karaoke fr couple of hours !
    Even though my singing sucks, but we had a great laugh on our vocals at some part of that time .





    This is random.Anw thts daphanie w my peace handsign -.-


    so 'volume'.No la, its only a wig that i wore.
    wanted to play with all sorts of their wigs, but v paiseh infront of the storekeeper.
    Surprisingly, there isn't a rule of 'No phototaking;. Aiya, wasted. LOLs





    Laughing IS contagious.
    I truly believe in that. AHA.
    ESP the laughing baby's noise produced by anyone's mobile ringtone.-.-

    k , ciaos!


    A littlest thing can affect my mood rather easily.
    And I'm certain the 'culprit' knows it all.

    oh, well.

    Thursday, November 6, 2008