Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I miss our craziness together!HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY,...
  • Baking at MsMerduati's house !bought her a massage...
  • Went out with Branded.Finally an outing ! :)I enjo...
  • Had my facial at xiaoyue's house.Hurt like ...... ...
  • RE-EDITED Headed to town w daph and GJ.Beacause i...
  • Happy Birthday, YaoJoe !and may you be as perfect ...
  • I thought i could make it in time to finish the re...
  • Such nice weather today! I could feel the slight c...
  • I just realised i got quite a number of candid sho...
  • I met my friends early in the morning to study at ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Irritating,
    u know i hate it yet you do this .

    Your statement says it all.
    I'm having a strange feeling, i don't know why either.
    I just hope things will go smoothly for me.

    i needa chill for now.

    so confused, yet frustrated. :(

    ANW, Tml is the last day of Olvl!
    get ready to fly~~~~


    I want to work SOON.
    Hopefully, the application is approved! :D
    Monday, November 10, 2008