Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Daph and I Chionged outta sch after lesson for sak...
  • With Zhou ya .She's vry adorable ! :)couple shirt....
  • WEEEEEEEEEEE. ADAM LAMBERT !I think he's gonna win...
  • I'm now in my ClassssssssRm ~Lessons have been So ...
  • :D& lastly, I am a Happy girl .Reply of TAGS:suhai...
  • 19th APR :HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUOJIAO !!! LOVES :Dlook...
  • I went for the 3 days Orientation.Made new friends...
  • I was laughing as the waiter was rlly hilarious....
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYLING kisiao ! :DShall update my...
  • My vacation job w nice people. :DFinally i do not ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    LOL ! you see this ..

    we went to 'clone' 1 of our classmates.
    we are so lame , i know ! HAAAAAH

    Thanks to this prog, im also able to grab that dynamic picture ! WEEEE

    Look at the MSN contacts:




    (spams of shujun's) -- Lols
    And then we go disiao her. ! I am the cutest ShuJun, she's the innocent one, evil one.etc.
    we chatted till all of us are blur ~
    Kept giggling in class. laughs.

    We did this lame thing during our ExcelWorkshop conducted after school lessons.
    It's an AngMoh lecturer! *blows whistles. HAAA.

    && heard frm cecilia, he didn't zip his pants properly !
    Laughed like mad . In the end, no one dares to tell him. Let him know himself also good right?
    :DD

    Felt alil guilty, cus that shy angmoh was practically talking to himself most of the time.
    we went for the workshop just to gain 1 CE point. HA
    It is required to get 40CE pts in my poly before i can graduate -.- .

    Oh YAAAAA ~:::

    Before i went for the Ecel talk,as usual,i would cfm wth Daphanie the venue we would be meeting.
    After checking the mail,
    last min then realised daph and i don't belong to the same class fr the talk. =.=.

    In the end, my class shifted just beside her class. And then we had a funny conversation .
    I was rlly blur till i looked around my class to find Daph while i thought we were in the same class tgt.

    I kept insisting that i was in W15F . she also told me : Im also in W15F !!
    *turning my head many times to look around in class.
    But i was at W15E .. OOOOOPS .

    HAHAHAHAH !
    Daphanie is getting lamer. So TRUE .
    Must be kenna the virus from her class laio. HA
    Her friend is really FUNNY. Even more joker than me la!

    btw,
    I HAVE THIS WEIRD FRIEND .He's somebody you might not wanna know too.
    HAA. Irks me off, but he's also V funny cus he's always full of 'surprises'! Everyday i would disiao him, so Fun. Lols,.
    I seem like a bully. But I'm Not ! B'cus it's not only me lo . :P
    I like my class now. W34G ~

    Suddenly rmb this angry incident that happened on me this afternn.
    There's this stupid guy cleaner in the girls' toilet cleaning th fan.
    And when i entered, he doesn't know how to "auto" go out of the toilet la . -.-
    And when i entered the cubicle, i realised he went to the cubicle beside me and clean the Fan's casing . or wadever u call that ..
    i heard his footsteps and saw his foot.
    !@#$%^. I was Rlly suspicious lo. So, i came out of the cubicle, saw the reflection, he was looking on the ground , dk seeing wad la. He's rlly suspicous lo!clean one fan must walk into the cubicle beside me or change position one mehs?! fcker.
    Clever me used big action to open the door and told him : " can i get you to go out of This girls' toilet?" Then, there he was mumbling.... ZZZ
    Was i even wrong? -.- Bloooody hellllll.
    And i was alone, so of cus i would do demand this way right.

    Think i shall stop here now. Till then.


    Thursday, May 14, 2009