
I just cleared so Many items in my computer.
Now gt alotta space ! :DDD
30+ GB to be cleared in total.. !
I emptied the 10000+ items in th recycleBin= super happy .
Maybe it sounds ridiculous to be happy for that. But shuang lo. Cus I had been complaining about my limited space in the comp and now i had finally solved it .
Before that, I only got 2GB to spare .
And i rlly go 'cracked' alot of things and del del del.
Ytd stayed in sch til 9pm.
We slacked at their usual spot and chatted quite alot.
Gossiped as usual.
Found out alotta things . HAHAHs.
I failed terribly for my math . E grade -.-
My mind is rusty .
And And I hate programming . Xtremely tough.
I lost touch of blogging. Me and my mundane life .
I got nth to type right now.
ciao.

I did cake cutting in msn . LOls.
|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
|

