Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Monday,Went to Marina Barriage to claim my CE poin...
  • we look identical eh? my younger sis and I .cup sa...
  • Annoying pictures below:Dear bought LED watches fr...
  • W34G BBQ on 2nd June.4 of us, including me, were t...
  • Early morning, aft i woke up. I have to chiong to ...
  • on our way to east coast park.We went for cycling....
  • YAY. i am SUPERrrrrrrrrrrrr HAPPY !somebody picked...
  • ZZZZZZZZ.While i was about to enter MRT, i just r...
  • hello~ :DThose past few days, I was almost late. C...
  • No more brownish-Hair me ! :DWith this dark reddis...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com




    watched Drag Me To Hell w dear.
    AWESOME ! rlly worth the time to watch. ! :D
    As expected, Full hse . ++ fake screamings from the surrounding in the cinema -.-

    we played Halo3 on xBox360 for an hr befre the movie starts.
    I like the game, tickling me to play CS. HAHAs

    nth much to elaborate.
    sch is re-opening !
    Actually not a sad thing laa, cus im rlly anticipating to spend time w my classmates .before class splits.hais.
    & also good time to save money/
    CS, Pool, 'A's :D
    && tue- Lunch w orientation peeps and my leader. Miss them !

    I'm glad you know. Just for you to realize it.







    HA :D
    Thursday, June 11, 2009