Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • My 3.2 Mp camera phone sucks this much w/o a flash...
  • LOL ! you see this ..we went to 'clone' 1 of our c...
  • Daph and I Chionged outta sch after lesson for sak...
  • With Zhou ya .She's vry adorable ! :)couple shirt....
  • WEEEEEEEEEEE. ADAM LAMBERT !I think he's gonna win...
  • I'm now in my ClassssssssRm ~Lessons have been So ...
  • :D& lastly, I am a Happy girl .Reply of TAGS:suhai...
  • 19th APR :HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUOJIAO !!! LOVES :Dlook...
  • I went for the 3 days Orientation.Made new friends...
  • I was laughing as the waiter was rlly hilarious....
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com






    No more brownish-Hair me ! :D
    With this dark reddish hair that's close to black when it's not under the light, my hair looks thick and healthier. HOHO.
    something fresh i must say.



    & imma noob in gun games. HAA :P
    well, but practice makes perfect.
    Oh dear, i think im getting into a gamer's life . LOLs.
    no way laa. ~

    Another random thing:
    My bro has got a desktop in his room,
    meaning i dont have to fight for usage to use the laptop.
    Hehs.


    gotta study fr UT . sian.

    ciao ~
    Monday, May 18, 2009