hello~ :D
Those past few days, I was almost late. Cus i always leave house late. =X
Then Daph will text me: Nxt train ... when I'm only at the traffic light.
So if lucky enough, i can catch it, if not have to miss it. ps uh .
And M.M is always Late! Goshhh.
She's hasn't been joining us to head fr sch nowadays. ++ JiaYi.
Today was my ex-sec sch- regent's Career Day? Before we entered the sch, i saw our juniors with their sch blazors on and they were standing at the door there,like bodyguards.? Lols.
Saw some familiar faces there, n smehow i gt flashback frm my ex sch.
Lesson was alright. But i wasn't feeling right during my presentation, alil nervous because my 5 slides were very Wordy~ And for the past 10-15 mins, I carried on with my words.. I couldn't really feel the presence of my clssmates.
Speaking abt presentation. I did badly ytd. The relief faci just told us straight that she didn't like our work at all, and we did't seem to understand. I couldn't answer her qtns on the spot, to be exact. And she kept asking.... " i couldn't go down the stage.."
After sch, headed to Cwp to catch "nigt at the museum 2" with Dear.
When we gotten in the cinema for less than 10 mins, the staff chased all of us Out.
Because there's a fire in the mall.
We were told to leave the hazy area. -.-
What an unsuccessful movie trip.
Then , we chilled at yt mac. and Homed ! :D
Random Thought:
I can eat more than what i expected to .
|
Friday, May 22, 2009
|

