Being friendly to a stranger can mean dangerous.
I choose to believe this once i gt this incident happened to me in the morning .
While jaywalking, a middle-aged malay man and I past each other, he said ;HI.
I thought he could be the security guard who hasn't report for work yet.
so i said hello.
Aft that, he followed me, and said excuse me excuse me, while i turned my back and pretended not to hear him. But he caught up, so i paused my movement.
He approached and asked me whre is block 665??. -.-
Like obviously, before he even saw me, he would have headed to his whrever destination lo!.
While asking, he took out something, i was shocked! cause he looks v dangerous / evil/? ok,whatever mean words to fit in* I don't know what's he up to. Heck.
i was thinking in a broad daylight, what could he do to me. ZZZ.
He asked me fr my name.
I answered him : why should i tell you. & i literally Rolled my eyes( you know that irritating look!) ! i never roll my eyes on a stranger before . LOLs. yes, me = NICE . aHAHA. at most, i would frown at strangers laaa.
while feigning brave, i sped up with my walking. I'm v sure he's trying to be funny lo because my sixth sense tells me so and its always accurate .
I walked as fast as i could, the presence of pple walking the street somehow gave me a sense of calmness.
After walking briskly to the MRT stn, i turned my back and noticed he wasn't tailing me anymore.he went back to his "kennel."
Thank Goodness.
I wonder what would hv happened to me if i were to show him the direction .
Maybe he would act blur and ask: huh? i dont understand , can you bring me there...
OKAY, i stop laios. I'm so imaginative. u can probably say im DRAMA which im always am la.. sooo -.- HAHAH
I tend to jump into conclusions. maybe it's just my sensitive thinking. ?
I truly look down on this particular
She made me thought of something in which it reflected on myself in the past.
I'm wise enough to think, but why isn't she?
she will learn her lesson one day.
I gtta wake up tml at 9am. *yawns.
NIGHTnight!
ps: i change my blogsongs v frequently.
I think this goes to show that i don't maintain my likeness fr a long period of time/.
Yes its bad cause i like things better, much better, perfect.
|
Thursday, December 25, 2008
|

