Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/photochiel/80229000/ ...
  • JEcube <3 I like my photocopy version !& i like my...
  • Being friendly to a stranger can mean dangerous.I ...
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! My internet is solved! Bou...
  • I'm having difficulty connecting to the internet !...
  • Met up with Venessa and eunice.Finally we managed ...
  • i was a dumb ytd .BECAUSE .....I didn't bring my b...
  • I set up the Christmas tree!and now it's glitz-ing...
  • Work is getting hectic since xmas is coming. But t...
  • ♥♥♥♥HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY , EUNICE PHUA! :D♥♥♥♥
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My mind is filled up with the awaiting of Olevel Results ! DAMN .
    so fast laaaaaa~ I am NOT prepared, kay!!

    Thinking about this can really spoil my mood ! :(
    And if i ain't getting good results, i might be retaking? but thinking about gg to sch early in the morning and trying to be disciplined in doing my ART , plus HW ,can really irk me lo .
    Better not talk about it.zz


    Been busy with work .
    Few days back,
    Joan called me for an invitation to her church.
    I thought to myself, Why not?! since it's in the Morning and i can actually head for work aft the event ended and maybe we could have lunch tgt w her friends i dearly miss too !
    I set my alarm clock at 7.15am.
    But god knws how i quit the alarm clock once it rang !
    To the extend that i even thought that i must have forgtten to set my alarm clock the night before.

    Supposed to meet Joan and her family at 815, she msged me at 0805-the phone rang in my dream. She called me at 8.10 and i was on the bed . =.=
    They were about to set off and i really wanted to speed and get chnged and rush to meet her.
    i am Good in rushing myself !! haaa. A practice !
    But i can't afford to let her family to be late fr the event bcus of me. Goodness.=(

    I also met up w ven and GJ, tgt with daph .
    Eunice wasn't free !!
    I haven't completed shopping for CNY clothes !

    Didn't take photos from my phone BECAUSE my phone's memory gt problem in storing photos. ZZ.
    And sad to say it is struggling to fight for its last breath lo! bcus the screen will go black fr th 9/10 times i re-switched on my phone, and just awhile ago, i took out the battery and placed it back again, it works just as fine.!
    Now is DEAD / -.-

    It's getting late, im working in the morning shift tml .
    NIGHTs pple .!

    I hate to wear my black covered heels for work ! In fact i dont wear covered shoes , so the more i hate!
    Wednesday, January 7, 2009