Gt the pics frm Nikko neh alr. =D
And im done.
**RE-Edited.
:D
Watched Transformers with dear aft i finished my E-learning hmwk at home.
was late fr the movie.
I think i was tired, maybe too comfortable.
Kept yawning at the last part. + feeling sleepy
&&&, Megan Fox is superr HOT and chio ! even though she WAS a man once .
i couldnt believe it at first.
Not my type of movie i would watch and appreciate, but it turns out quite impressive. 2hrs and 30 mins.
I loveeeee the graphics in the movie alot.
speaking of which, I gt an improved version of CS w good graphics frm xian.
Means = more shiok.
lols..
ok, nth interesting.
Today is the first day of quarantine .
Yr 1 students have to stay at home , but report lessons at 8.30 on the forum .
-.-
I thought we can wake up late. I also hate it becos every qtns I have to do alone, no supportive answers from classmates ! siaaaaaanarh .
- Besides that, there's crapping w clssmates (as usual) in Msn AND with Faci tday ! LOLs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday:
Birthday Babies ! Firhin and Jialing :D
Bt different yr borned ..
I like the strawberry one, even thou imma choco Fanatic !
B'day girl w Nikko
Happy happy
Firhin was also Happy Happy .
with his bday gift he's wearing now. Boxer .
Plus some SEXY leopard spots and zebra t-strings .
sexy leopard spot prints. wooots
Jialing being so gentle on unwrapping the present.
Actually i also dont like to tear away wrappings.
Like all the effort goes down the drain kinda feeling..Eh, dk how to explain here.
with Popped out Marcus and his trademark smile.lols.

oovoo has this echo voice keep repeating in my com when it becomes laggy.
Funnyshit.
we had our 1st singing session during breaktime.
laughs.
Aftermath, the 11 of us went to sing at PartyWorld inside a VIP room.
Got musical instruments to play with eh ! hahaha.
& we love to sing High pitched tuned songs !
Out - of - tune infront of them Also Nevermind one. HAHAHAs.
we broke one glass of drink in the room . never charged us extra. HAA
4 hrs of singing passed damn fast !
And i went to take the last train home . :D
:DD
Elfie,Nikko,me, cecilia and erwin
zzz, siam the camera .. !!
with Mother , ` =)
cc and me =)
loveloveloveee.
Going to sch with kakis tml ~
And steamboat w sec sch frens !
|
Thursday, June 25, 2009
|

