Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Headed to town w daphanie baby .She wanted to m...
  • Happy Bday , Elisa !
  • The photos were taken some time back.We had fun pl...
  • Cecilia is urging me to update my blog.I knw, i kn...
  • HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, EVIA YAP !
  • We're not together anymore .Thank You for everythi...
  • On the 31st Aug, I went to sec. sch w eun and ven ...
  • Specially to Venessa Goh - my love .Happy 17th Bir...
  • Venessa's 17th b'day !
  • It's the last day of semester.How time flies .Last...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Fuck you, stop involving all of my friends.
    Do you want me to list out all my friends, so that you can ask them questions as well?
    Fcking shit la.


    I hate you. i hate you.I HATE YOU.
    This is my blog, i type what i want.
    I have more to type, but i think it's useless. Anyway, it's over , so why waste the time...
    Monday, October 5, 2009