Esthher-loves: Happy Bday , Elisa !

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • The photos were taken some time back.We had fun pl...
  • Cecilia is urging me to update my blog.I knw, i kn...
  • HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, EVIA YAP !
  • We're not together anymore .Thank You for everythi...
  • On the 31st Aug, I went to sec. sch w eun and ven ...
  • Specially to Venessa Goh - my love .Happy 17th Bir...
  • Venessa's 17th b'day !
  • It's the last day of semester.How time flies .Last...
  • Studied for maths w the people above. :DAs usual,...
  • daphanie's 17th bday celebration
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Happy Bday , Elisa !




    Anyway,

    Happy 17th Birthday to Elisa !


    It's one of your biggest days! Hope you had a blast yea.
    And I can't wait to meet you girls again !
    And all the best in everything you do, babe.


    Love you !
    :DD



    I learnt how to edit pictures in photofiltre from google-ing it.
    It looks simple, bt it's filled with much effort ! HA.


    It's gonna be 2am soon, needa have my sleep now.
    Work resumes tml(later).. zzz -.-
    I'm starting to dread for work.. thinking of excuses to quit alr. Like less than a mth only ~
    My break is abnormal lo.. Dinner at 4pm . -.-
    So, when i knocked off from work, i'd always da-bao food home. = 4 -5 meals a day.
    My tummy is getting bigger. ^%%$$#@#

    will rched hme ard 11pm ,aft my supper , wait for my hair to dry, then off to bed.
    Like a routine alr.
    My rest days are rlly precious now. aaaah
    Sian, cnnt take off on wkends alr .Concludes no meeting up w my darlings.. =(

    Schdays are approaching. Results are also arriving..
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009