Venessa's 17th b'day !
I think i just transferred 70+ images from my phone to the laptop via bluetooth.My Nokia cable ain't working. laptop ccouldn't detect.. -.-
It goes to show Imma patient woman.. did this for a good old 1hr+.
I had a bad dream. It's been Long since i dreamt about smth bad..
I think i must have spent too much time thinking about it before i sleep.
Went out w sec sch girlfriends to celebrate Ven's 17 bday =)
Ate at Aston as usual.. But the thing is we always forgot to take pics of the food. HAA.
It was a failed surprise,
she already knew that the waiters at the counter were preparing the cake for her .-.-
or u call it girls' instinct ? HAA





we couldn't finish the cake. Stomach was V bloated ...

:D







We switched off the lights in his room. (mum's idea) -.-
Bro: Eh, who switched off the lights ??
---Happy b'day song---
& his presents were all car figurines, since he's so fascinated of gettng his own car. HA!


|
Friday, August 28, 2009
|







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


