Esthher-loves: Happy Birthday , Daphanie !

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Thursday:Went to Iluma's new KBox. But it's called...
  • Date with agatha !
  • Happy 3rd mth.:DFinally, i got to walk around orch...
  • Today is thursday !Just found out that the bubblet...
  • Bday cake for ShuJun. Thecake was alil smashed cus...
  • Watched Harry Potter ;It wasn't as nice as i thoug...
  • Met up with my gfrens. :DIt's been 3 mths +. And f...
  • Amelia, est, erwin !LOLs." 1 min of silence to fir...
  • Went to Bt Timah for Pool and supper. Met RG frien...
  • Blogger is being sucha jerk. grr.hahahs. I'm such ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Happy Birthday , Daphanie !

    Time check : 12.00 AM, 15 August 2009.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Specially to Daphanie Seow ! :
    daph 17th bday card

    I know I'm sweet. Say you love me, quick !
    HAHAHAHHs .

    Anyway, daph ar, hope you like it !
    Hope you can achieve your dream job/guy/house/car/.... etc.

    Happy Birthday, once again ! :DD
    p.s. Love you like always. Lols.
    Friday, August 14, 2009