Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Went to Bt Timah for Pool and supper. Met RG frien...
  • Blogger is being sucha jerk. grr.hahahs. I'm such ...
  • Happy 17th Birthday, Yeeting :Dsry, didn't attend ...
  • Gt the pics frm Nikko neh alr. =DAnd im done.**RE-...
  • I just cleared so Many items in my computer.Now gt...
  • i am uncontactable. It seems irony , in fact.oh we...
  • lol.. Nicole out of nowhere..& a successful one ! ...
  • watched Drag Me To Hell w dear.AWESOME ! rlly wort...
  • Monday,Went to Marina Barriage to claim my CE poin...
  • we look identical eh? my younger sis and I .cup sa...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Amelia, est, erwin !


    LOLs." 1 min of silence to firhin."


    wiith ShuJun beside.

    keeping a distance.. haha




    Just for Fun during our free time at breaktime .
    CIAO. :D
    Monday, July 6, 2009