Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Happy 17th Birthday, Yeeting :Dsry, didn't attend ...
  • Gt the pics frm Nikko neh alr. =DAnd im done.**RE-...
  • I just cleared so Many items in my computer.Now gt...
  • i am uncontactable. It seems irony , in fact.oh we...
  • lol.. Nicole out of nowhere..& a successful one ! ...
  • watched Drag Me To Hell w dear.AWESOME ! rlly wort...
  • Monday,Went to Marina Barriage to claim my CE poin...
  • we look identical eh? my younger sis and I .cup sa...
  • Annoying pictures below:Dear bought LED watches fr...
  • W34G BBQ on 2nd June.4 of us, including me, were t...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Blogger is being sucha jerk. grr.

    hahahs. I'm such an idiot to post this up. LOLSHe snapped pics of me in his phone. But i deleted it. muahahas.

    couple choco fondue at Andersons' is nice .

    Ice Age 3D movie is comical.
    Was laughing throughout the movie.Very Cute.

    Just played L4D in bro's desktop.
    The graphic and sound effects cannot be compared with my laptop.
    And i kena scare frm my bro while i was very engrossed in it. wth -.-

    Nxt wed is Exam..Am hoping not to get failing grades this time round.

    Being frank didn't work at all, 'cus both parties are pretending.
    And why is it so, i wonder..

    I'm getting very addicted to Bejeweled game- Biotronic in facebook.lols.
    wah. my rank dropped again..off to play now.
    ciao.
    Saturday, July 4, 2009