Went to Bt Timah for Pool and supper. Met RG friends at 12+ am :D
It's so convenient when my bro can drive a car now. muahahas.
Borrowed mom's car.
we all looked super happy here. LOLs. erm, marcus not in the pic, he's behind me.
Eh my arm looked gross here .machaim twisted ..
On our way.
I'm seating at the front, and i kept remnding bro not to SPEED !
Dk it was me or not. i felt he drove v fast -.-
1st time go Bt timah fr pool session. Not bad!
Nigel
Marcus
zhong wen.
yesyes, more pics of u. Lol.
Noobie me and kor.
They taught me alot about angles.
Till now, stil gong about it .
Played for 2 hrs+ , then walked to the long stretch of road opposite fr supper.
I want to try all th gd stuff frm tht stretch of hawker centre !
We waited fr the food for almost half an hour -.-
I think they'd forgotten cus we had to remind them.Thereafter, our orders arrived.
I couldn't finish my RotiJohn.
Gave the remainder to bro and marcus.
Marcus was being so damn stubborn, die die also dont want to eat. Not himself laa. LOL=p
bt in the end, luckily he ate. If not , smack him !
classic shot ~ woooahh
Me in zwen's cap.
Reached hme close to 5, and i knocked out.
I woke up at 10am, now waiting fr lunch.
Then off to view cars w family~
|
Saturday, July 4, 2009
|

