Esthher-loves: Date with agatha !

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Happy 3rd mth.:DFinally, i got to walk around orch...
  • Today is thursday !Just found out that the bubblet...
  • Bday cake for ShuJun. Thecake was alil smashed cus...
  • Watched Harry Potter ;It wasn't as nice as i thoug...
  • Met up with my gfrens. :DIt's been 3 mths +. And f...
  • Amelia, est, erwin !LOLs." 1 min of silence to fir...
  • Went to Bt Timah for Pool and supper. Met RG frien...
  • Blogger is being sucha jerk. grr.hahahs. I'm such ...
  • Happy 17th Birthday, Yeeting :Dsry, didn't attend ...
  • Gt the pics frm Nikko neh alr. =DAnd im done.**RE-...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Date with agatha !

    Friday is Date with Agatha after sch !
    It's been long since i last met her. Since the day when we collected our olvl results.
    She's still her, kinky her. Lols.
    && my lesbian, like always.

    she said I've gained weight, and i feel that too.
    She's still the skinny and white girl. Wahaha!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Agatha's photographic skills:
    Photobucket
    yum ! soft shell crab. Craving fr soft shell crab Handroll at Sakae now !
    Photobucket
    tastes like sweet and sour pork. It is actually fried squid that looks like keropok.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I'm looking forward to our swimming trip !


    Photobucket
    My slippers were torn few days ago in sch before I shoot the bball in the net! zzz
    My sch doesn't sell slippers anymore. Banned. -.-
    I walked with my bare feet frm the bball court to the classrm.
    Thankfully, cecilia's superglue worked !
    Photobucket
    Look what i did to the bottle. I wanted to sterlise the bottle w hot water.And it deformed. the water was very Hot then. silly me.
    Photobucket
    My polished nails. super pleased .


    What I've been doing in class :

    1. watching GossipGirl is LOVE! I can't wait fr season 3 ~ But now, it seems that I cnnt access since i cnnt hack into the VPN. total sianness.
    But well, FaceBook always save the day.
    2. Munching on tapioca crackers . It's like an addiction to me ( i guess my classmates feel irritated by my noisy munchings.) HAHA
    3. && needless to say. Cracking jokes w my classmates everyday. talk cock sing song , join me laaa.
    Saturday, August 1, 2009