Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Bday cake for ShuJun. Thecake was alil smashed cus...
  • Watched Harry Potter ;It wasn't as nice as i thoug...
  • Met up with my gfrens. :DIt's been 3 mths +. And f...
  • Amelia, est, erwin !LOLs." 1 min of silence to fir...
  • Went to Bt Timah for Pool and supper. Met RG frien...
  • Blogger is being sucha jerk. grr.hahahs. I'm such ...
  • Happy 17th Birthday, Yeeting :Dsry, didn't attend ...
  • Gt the pics frm Nikko neh alr. =DAnd im done.**RE-...
  • I just cleared so Many items in my computer.Now gt...
  • i am uncontactable. It seems irony , in fact.oh we...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com








    Today is thursday !
    Just found out that the bubbletea is nice ! peppermint milktea in sch !
    & avocado milkshake. and and... HHAAA

    My mood didn't get any better since morning.
    I felt very mad. And bad.
    Worse is, it all happened in a single morning.
    fuck.

    Anyway, I'm better now.
    Heading to town after sch w bf.

    For the past few days, had some gathering with classmates.
    We had alotta talks behind.
    And its very interesting in a way.
    okay, can't be bothered. not my 'dai-ji '.

    I just blog for the sake of posting.
    Blog feels dead.
    Urgg, i can't apply skin to my MsN. eeeee

    cecilia said Im getting more and more attitude. seriously meh?

    HHAHHAHAHAs.
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009