Met up with my gfrens. :D
It's been 3 mths +. And finally we got a chance to see each other again!
We were late as usual.
Daph and I met mayling at taka.
Elisa came along aftermath.
And we did basic mani and pedicure tgt in one cosy shop.
We were the last customers of the day.
Overall, quite satisifed with the result.
'Cept that my toenail gt scratched right after i left the shop.-.-
maybe i must be gentle..
Had dinner at Han's.
We settled at our usual spot and joked alot.
LOL.s. suddenly remind me of chicken skin. shhh
And mayling is sucha Joker. she called one auntie , XiaoJie.
Auntie turns head ... " xiao jie, ke yi gei wo yi ......"
hahahs.after her order, i called her auntie, ke yi gei wo...
And the scenario was v funny.







Elisa !



Mayling Kisiao !




daphanie !





Kisiao doing stunt behind.










They're not just pretty faces.
Love them !
I am sick.
having flu and cough right now.
gonna see a doctor soon if the sickness persists fr long.
UT later, wish me luck.
ciao.
Insecurity.
I know you are gonna read and ask me ..
U know it all. Im just keeping the fact behind.
I want you to realise .
And i doubt i would want to carry on with my typing.
I hate guys who get jealous easily !
I like how my life is now. Don't push it too far..
nth personal again...
It's been 3 mths +. And finally we got a chance to see each other again!
We were late as usual.
Daph and I met mayling at taka.
Elisa came along aftermath.
And we did basic mani and pedicure tgt in one cosy shop.
We were the last customers of the day.
Overall, quite satisifed with the result.
'Cept that my toenail gt scratched right after i left the shop.-.-
maybe i must be gentle..
Had dinner at Han's.
We settled at our usual spot and joked alot.
LOL.s. suddenly remind me of chicken skin. shhh
And mayling is sucha Joker. she called one auntie , XiaoJie.
Auntie turns head ... " xiao jie, ke yi gei wo yi ......"
hahahs.after her order, i called her auntie, ke yi gei wo...
And the scenario was v funny.







Elisa !



Mayling Kisiao !




daphanie !





Kisiao doing stunt behind.










They're not just pretty faces.
Love them !
I am sick.
having flu and cough right now.
gonna see a doctor soon if the sickness persists fr long.
UT later, wish me luck.
ciao.
Insecurity.
I know you are gonna read and ask me ..
U know it all. Im just keeping the fact behind.
I want you to realise .
And i doubt i would want to carry on with my typing.
I hate guys who get jealous easily !
I like how my life is now. Don't push it too far..
nth personal again...
|
Sunday, July 12, 2009
|

