Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Watched Harry Potter ;It wasn't as nice as i thoug...
  • Met up with my gfrens. :DIt's been 3 mths +. And f...
  • Amelia, est, erwin !LOLs." 1 min of silence to fir...
  • Went to Bt Timah for Pool and supper. Met RG frien...
  • Blogger is being sucha jerk. grr.hahahs. I'm such ...
  • Happy 17th Birthday, Yeeting :Dsry, didn't attend ...
  • Gt the pics frm Nikko neh alr. =DAnd im done.**RE-...
  • I just cleared so Many items in my computer.Now gt...
  • i am uncontactable. It seems irony , in fact.oh we...
  • lol.. Nicole out of nowhere..& a successful one ! ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Bday cake for ShuJun.
    Thecake was alil smashed cus mahadhir drove his bike to deliver the cake . :D
    This time, it was a Surprise .

    The bday babe.

    nikko and I .
    shukriiiii~


    with our enterprise Faci.

    Sunday, July 19, 2009