As usual, we still slacked.
Anyway, todays maths exam was alright, cept that i did not know how to solve th last few qtns which zwen nvr taught us . Booo.
Other than that, im just hoping for a pass.
Went to see the doctor's at midnight.
I spitted out blood for the 2nd night. And my mom was really in a shock.
I got so scared as things kept pondering in my mind.
see blood coming out makes me Faint mann.
My body is damn noob la, hais.
Reached the clinic, the doctor could only predict it's a throat infection since the past few days, i had a sorethroat.
If it persists, then i shall really needa do further checkup.
If it persists, then i shall really needa do further checkup.
God, this scare me like hell, seriously.
I've been drinking plenty of water.( like really forced myself to)
Tml's the last day of Exam !
Programmingggggg, sian. don't feel like revising .
Stayed back aft school to do revision with rs,daph, and her classmates.
Her classmates are really such SWEET people.
Thanks fr the tutorial =)
|
Monday, August 24, 2009
|






