daphanie's 17th bday celebration
Birthday celebration for Daphanie 17th Birthday ! :Dwe made her our own designed t-shirt . cute right!?And she definitely must let us see her wearing on it one of these days...Waiting..


hahahs. Sexy bday babe. ! =)

we pranked one of the waiters that we are foreigners.
Then talked alot of craps with our slangs. i claimed that i am an australian -.-
And he believed! Lols. he replied: No wonder you're so fair.
ehhh? like that also can, anyhow make me happy only. Laughs,.
Sadly, venessa didn't get to join us. Glad that u are feeling perfect now.
I thought she pranked us early in that morning, really didn't expect her to be absent fr the bday celebration. I was only convinced after i gave her a call.
Anw, seeing her and the rest V soon !
eunice with her naruto's sign she told me-.-/
Lol
GuoJiao
.jpg)
daphanie
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exam Period now !
Had been studying w daph, zwen, and rsheng.
But still v slack. Erm, at least we managed to wake up early in th morning to meet up fr our last min revision.
Finally it's weekend. can relax abit. hee.
Finally it's weekend. can relax abit. hee.
sian, nxt week = maths and Programming Killer.
somebody, save me. Shit, needa clear so much doubts frm frens once again.
thnks friends ,for the tutorial. ! :D
I'm having mixed emotions inside.
I'm having mixed emotions inside.
I know you've been trying hard.
thnks fr those efforts you've put in.
Maybe I'm tired.
|
Friday, August 21, 2009
|

