Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • New class, new environment.My new class has very f...
  • Fuck you, stop involving all of my friends.Do you ...
  • Headed to town w daphanie baby .She wanted to m...
  • Happy Bday , Elisa !
  • The photos were taken some time back.We had fun pl...
  • Cecilia is urging me to update my blog.I knw, i kn...
  • HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, EVIA YAP !
  • We're not together anymore .Thank You for everythi...
  • On the 31st Aug, I went to sec. sch w eun and ven ...
  • Specially to Venessa Goh - my love .Happy 17th Bir...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


















    I really like the quality of a DSLR camera. Cept that it's v bulky and heavy as compared to other compact cameras.HAH


    We got to learn how to use different settings to produce diff kinda photographs.


    HAve to produce a 'gloomy' and 'happy photo' .




    I personally feel the jump shots really display a great sense of joy.




    the 1st week of sch is gonna end, its the thursday alreay. Time flies uhs.
    I've found a laughing pill in class. His laughter is seriously Contagious.
    cannt tahan ! LOLs


    I really hate to take my sch blk building lift. Take me like 10 mins to step into the lift.
    From early, can also becme late >=(



    New haircut. ! so much neater.
    Finally, i gt rid of my split ends. HOHO!
    Feel like dying my hair to jetblack. Hmmmm.
    Thursday, October 8, 2009