Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • JueYing ! (the feminine one)=PHappy 17th Birthday ...
  • Yesterday, I had to wear formal suit for Entrepren...
  • Why does it seem like u're insulting me? No, i don...
  • FB is being a bitch, so here I am blogging about t...
  • I'm gonna shut down comp and catch a wink after I'...
  • Happy 17th Birthday to Eunice Phua ! All the best ...
  • In Bro's new car !kor, please please be alert when...
  • Went to town with Daphanie baby after sch.It was r...
  • UT's are officially over. :D But the 2nd exams are...
  • Happy 12th Birthday,NoobFace !:Dsis," hey jie, don...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Cool or what?!
    We wore the same coloured top and bottom as Unplanned! i swear.
    Didn't realise till ShuJun spotted it out. Amusing right?!

    HAHHAHA

    on our way to TRCC.

    sian. i looked fat. wadever.


    I don't know what made shiwee LOL.
    Do. re. re . =P
    Nice effect frm shujun's iphone :D

    Credit : Mother LiuRong . :)


    Today, the back of my slipper strap broke in class.
    Luckily, still managed to walk well with it since the slipper still got the support at the side n front.:)

    I walked everywhere with it, total feel of no shame at all mann. LOls.

    Last week, I left my laptop at home while I left hse, I could only recall once I saw someone queueing up fr the grocery stall while she struggled herself holding the laptop between her knees.

    I was at WDL stn alr. SHIT sial.
    Bt fortunately, had the opportunity to borrow the sucky acer laptop frm sch.

    UT2 is coming soon. Work Hard All !:D


    Ytd, went out w fam to FEP to shop fr NewYr clothes.
    mom had her fun time in a particular shop, trying out lotsa clothes for 2 hrs++,serious!

    Mum picks clothes from the hanging line.
    Mum: Do u want to try this on? Maybe it suits you .

    Me: *shakes head. Not this one, i look ard 1st.

    Mum: What about this?

    Me: *shakes head.

    Mum: How u find this ah?

    Me: *shakes head. wait ar, i go there seee. *disappears. :X

    ------at the cashier counter 2hrs+ later-------------

    Mum: Esther ahh, I got no time to see your clothes,its late alr. I giv you money, you buy urself.

    Me: Yala, mummy. I alr say I gg w frens liao. u duwan listen only.Also goooood now.

    hahahahs.

    This is not a drawing! my bruise on my kneecap ,if it is not obvious to you. Lols
    My knee banged hardly onto the table. Literally felt as though my bone dented!
    It's a circle! "Chio" la ! zzz.
    This bruise really stands out mann. *Digging for my jeans.
    It is not as painful as it seems here. so no worries. ahaha


    Monday, December 7, 2009