UT's are officially over. :D But the 2nd exams are coming up v soon !
Ytd left the class early w/o faci dismissing us. And I kena .
Heard frm clsmates, she left a Big Note on the whiteboard saying," Esther, how can you just leave the classrm w/o permission..that's all! "
Bt it was alr erased this morning when i entered th cls.
-.-
Shit,means nxt week I'd have to tolerate her face . Lols.
Today's like another boring lesson, so my group and some of other team members left early to catch the movie Paranormal Activity.
We actually did the work, but really not motivated uh ! And the stand-in faci kinda sucks as well.
I find the movie is shitty mann. Not even worth the money to catch.
Maybe I'd say the ending - last 3min of the movie, is the best of all.
The screen can kill me mann + we were seated quite at the front .
And the movie is rather funny, maybe the girls infront of us always comment smth funny which kinda make sense as well. LOLs
PK was the most exaggerating of all , who insisted for a change of show when we're queueing up fr tickets and his actions in the theatre. -.-
The whole grp of us kept targeting at him when scary scenes popped out.
K la, I think we're v mean to laugh at him , bt it sure was funny seeing him like that.
dont know how to end my post lei.
erm, my eyes are alr feeling heavy now. Nightnight pple.
|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
|

