Ytd, I had an awesome Halloween night w cath,pam,aaron,valen,melv,pk and alan. :D
My new classmates .
Left hse and it was raining darn heavily. Good thing, I had a lift frm bro to town. THANKS.
When he drove, iI was also alil panicked uh, cus very dangerous.The screen is almost white.
Met them at Cathay, then we had to queue super Longggg at Aston's.
When we were settled at our seats, a waiter asked if one of us had ordered a fish fillet.
So, i replied: No, we are all Chicken !! -.-
OMG, malu to the max. Luckily that guy didn't had a sense of humour like us, he didnt laugh. At least nt infront of me. . =(
Joke of the day mann..
I couldn't finish the whole plate. sad.
Aftermath, headed to SpeedLegend for a drink.
2 of them came over, 1 left. ShiLei last min gt midnight movie, unable to join us = sadded.
I think I spent almost an hr singing K w Valen. His high pitch is ..... LOls. xD
Then played the typical games, I think our grp made alot of noise.
Abt 1 plus, bro called and asked if I wanted a lift frm him.
The offer was so tempting, cus i can save money on my cab fare later. so might as well -.-
Felt kinda bad, cus he and his friends were patient enough to find the street I was in.
More gatherings next time .=))
Gonna meet my pri sch babies later ~ Can't wait! :D
ciao .
Oo, on a random note, I dyed my hair to almost black now. heee.
To most of my frens, my hair colour is not obvious that I've chnged. -.-
lalala
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009
|

