Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Tday's lesson time passed damn slow.Luckily, we we...
  • Sunday,I Met Daphanie baby to attend JiaYi's Hou...
  • I really like the quality of a DSLR camera. Cept ...
  • New class, new environment.My new class has very f...
  • Fuck you, stop involving all of my friends.Do you ...
  • Headed to town w daphanie baby .She wanted to m...
  • Happy Bday , Elisa !
  • The photos were taken some time back.We had fun pl...
  • Cecilia is urging me to update my blog.I knw, i kn...
  • HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, EVIA YAP !
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Tday has been a rotten day for me.
    Before i crossed the road to reach the MRT stn, i stepped on Mudwater ! !@#%
    And it literally splashed on my feet.

    So, I rushed to the toilet, without realising that i ddn't place my laptop properly on the basin there.
    And it dropped and hit on my right big toe!
    That bleed hurts me like fk.

    Just stepped outta house, and u feel dirty and messy++ PAIN . Horrible feeling!

    Anw, tday's lesson was GREAT !
    I think it's one of the best lessons I've ever attended.
    My team, girl Power , contributed lotsa ideas.
    We had hell lotsa fun, esp splashing water at my classmates who had their eyes closed.
    :D

    The day before, I met Emily for lunch in school !
    Even though it's a short one, but I feel happy.
    "My long lost friend." HHAHAhs/Because the sch is big, we seldom see each other.
    And i webcamed with her, showing her this guy who looks like our sec sch fren.
    Her classmates are Hyperrr to the max, danced infront of the webcam. Lols. :D
    a
    Yesterday ! :

    It's been long, my gfrens. .. ( exclude daph) lol.-.-














    HAPPY us!

    Eeee, i looked v scary. HAHA.
    I purposely combed my fringe to bang .
    my twiiinnn~ pardon out twitzsxzsx. LOLs. -.-

    GJ is gonna join us v. Soon !
    :D And we will celebrate with her for the end of her major exams.

    Eunn !
    Daphh !
    Venn !


    -_-


    LOls. Retard 1,2,3,4 faces of us.
    There are many more Unglam pics, but better not show. Trust my instincts. HHHAA
    Friday, October 16, 2009