Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Sunday,I Met Daphanie baby to attend JiaYi's Hou...
  • I really like the quality of a DSLR camera. Cept ...
  • New class, new environment.My new class has very f...
  • Fuck you, stop involving all of my friends.Do you ...
  • Headed to town w daphanie baby .She wanted to m...
  • Happy Bday , Elisa !
  • The photos were taken some time back.We had fun pl...
  • Cecilia is urging me to update my blog.I knw, i kn...
  • HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, EVIA YAP !
  • We're not together anymore .Thank You for everythi...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com




    Tday's lesson time passed damn slow.
    Luckily, we were dismissed on time.It was raining..
    Bt I managed to keep myself dry because i walked thru shelters to the Mrt stn. :)
    Then, rushed to WM to meet daph,eun and ven.
    Had sakae sushi fr dinner .
    I guess im alil sick of eating it, cus mommy usually would buy back big bag of sushi on almost every Sun night. Cus its half price aft 930pm ..-.-
    My feet seriously stinks now, aft having to wear covered shoes fr a whole day ! Scali tml the smell can spread to the whole clss .
    Eh, n im not exaggerating.
    AHHAHAHAHA ~!
    waitin fr Ven's pictures.
    tml then update.
    Wa, tml is the last schday of the week.
    2nd week alr.!
    ciao.
    Thursday, October 15, 2009