Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Tday has been a rotten day for me.Before i crossed...
  • Tday's lesson time passed damn slow.Luckily, we we...
  • Sunday,I Met Daphanie baby to attend JiaYi's Hou...
  • I really like the quality of a DSLR camera. Cept ...
  • New class, new environment.My new class has very f...
  • Fuck you, stop involving all of my friends.Do you ...
  • Headed to town w daphanie baby .She wanted to m...
  • Happy Bday , Elisa !
  • The photos were taken some time back.We had fun pl...
  • Cecilia is urging me to update my blog.I knw, i kn...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com












    Say you agree that those characters are CUTE !

    Took the pics from my TV screen while playing Ps3. This is only the demo.
    I wanna get the game soonnnn.
    omg, love !
    Now, it's set on my msn dp,hp and PC wallpaper ! :D
    I think this is the 1st time i like a cartoon so much, LOLsis .
    Anw, jus gt back hme frm the skincentre.
    Hope to see the improvement in few weeks' time.
    My house is looking real messy bcus of renovation, painters painting my hse.
    cannt tahan the smell. *faints.
    Gg out fr dinner now.
    Bye ,
    Tday feels like fri. Bt its only thursday -.-
    Gtta go sch tml, zzz.
    Ending here with I miss daphanie.
    sounds les, bt i like ! omg >.<
    Thursday, October 22, 2009