Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Bento making w daph & Jiayi !
  • Ytd,I went to the home team academy to attend Bro'...
  • MONDAY :Went to watch Poker King at CWP once sch e...
  • Ytd, I had an awesome Halloween night w cath,pam,a...
  • Grabbed from Deborah. Her polaroid camera is darn ...
  • Say you agree that those characters are CUTE !Took...
  • Tday has been a rotten day for me.Before i crossed...
  • Tday's lesson time passed damn slow.Luckily, we we...
  • Sunday,I Met Daphanie baby to attend JiaYi's Hou...
  • I really like the quality of a DSLR camera. Cept ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    I guess I've lost the interest on blogging.
    Feel like deleting my blog for no apparent reason .
    how how ? see how,I shall let it rot first la.

    eh, do i sound emo ? -.-
    Sometimes my friends think I'm emo-ing when I'm not..
    Maybe it's just the tone I use on people .

    There's nth much to update actually. Life's been mundane.

    Maybe I shall update about one of the cl restaurants at ION.
    went out for a dinner w mom.
    The food we ordered tasted seriously heavenly.
    Ended w a confused look on our faces, cus our bill was charged extra .
    Besides the error, I think it's still recommended to dine there. Bt my mom scared alr.-.-

    One thing I love is we can view the busy town from where we are seated.
    X'mas decorations are already set up.
    pretty pretty.







    I dont know how seeing people running on trackmills everyday could not motivate me into exercising =.=
    My maid said my tummy is looking bigger ... !@#%^
    Last time when I just know her, she's v quiet. Now, everything can shoot me alr. T.T
    And u know how i defended .: "Aiya auntie, after dinner of cus la." LOL, self deceiving I know.
    Bt I like it. HOHO

    My pri 6 sister is getting her PSLE result soon. Excited for her !
    Bt the last thing I would not wish to hear from her is : " Jie, i think Im gg regent sec "
    GG . !@$%^&/.


    I'm watching 海派甜心recommended by shilei.
    Waiting fr the 3rd episode now !
    Ehem, and I'm still stuck at Desperate Housewives. walauuu~

    home renovation is still in progress.
    Stupid contractor dragged till "forever", causing so much inconvenience ..
    sian sial.
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009