Esthher-loves: Bento making w daph & Jiayi !

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Ytd,I went to the home team academy to attend Bro'...
  • MONDAY :Went to watch Poker King at CWP once sch e...
  • Ytd, I had an awesome Halloween night w cath,pam,a...
  • Grabbed from Deborah. Her polaroid camera is darn ...
  • Say you agree that those characters are CUTE !Took...
  • Tday has been a rotten day for me.Before i crossed...
  • Tday's lesson time passed damn slow.Luckily, we we...
  • Sunday,I Met Daphanie baby to attend JiaYi's Hou...
  • I really like the quality of a DSLR camera. Cept ...
  • New class, new environment.My new class has very f...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Bento making w daph & Jiayi !


    While waiting fr them to reach at the bus-stop aft I rushed home for dinner. -.-

    Went to Cold Storage to buy the ingredients !
    I couldnt help much in finding the ingredients as I knew nots about Bento.

    In case you're a jap food noob like me, dk wad is Bento.
    Here's what I've found in google search.

    Chio-ness !

    v creative!
    in kimono!
    !!

    We started cooking at 9pm .
    chop chop

    Dividers !


    Made use of leftover food as supper .
    Splendid! We all absolutely LOVE it .


    Zoom out
    Zoom in of Octopus-looking sausages .


    From bottom : Karaage Chicken,Potato Salad,Sausage Octopus & Spinach Tamago .

    Had a tough time deep-frying the karaage chicken. JiaYi -the pro!
    I also the potato salad- added w lotsa sinful mayonnaise ! FAVE!

    Too cute till can't bear to eat it !

    Daphanie's cute emotion rice

    Jiayi's bunny-faced rice.


    All ready ! the bento box is a'lil too girly though.

    At the end of the day, JiaYi kept pushing all the leftover food for us to dabao home.
    nice one uh.. Jiayi & I even tried to put raw carrots in daph's bag ! total LOL!

    Left her hse almost 1 w a slight headache.
    Thanks Jiayi's dad for sending us back.

    Another cooking session again yah! ♥♥♥

    Friday, November 6, 2009