

Ytd,I went to the home team academy to attend Bro's graduation ceremony straight after sch.
It's one of his glorious days.- having to walk up the stage and receive the certificate.
His nickname by his buddies are skeletor ~ Funny shit. Another friend is called foetus. -.-
I was the photographer fr that day. His friends are very 记仇 ,tell me to be photographer so as to 补尝 上一天的等候.
I think I better stop typing chinese, V irritating to the eyes right. HAA.
Ended like 2 hrs , then off we go to Lot 1 fr a dinner at Ajisen! Bro's treat :D
He recommended me tht volcano wadever dish. spicy to the maxxx . gave up half the bowl to him. Like loser only. Lol
Saw Yeeting !! We couldn't really recognise each other. She and her bf just dined in beside us ~ Gave her a big big hug. superr long nvr see her le. =/
Nxt outing, pls~ :D
O's is like ending V soon . For no reason,I just feel happy for the pple taking their O's.
Lols. Remind me of last year, during this period, i'd be chionging my ART. screw art ~
Oh , tday caught up w Mrs Tay, ms shuhadah, mr hashim n mr karmel? in RP w daph.
Mrs tay's words rlly touched me la. awww.
Tml making Bento Rice w jiayi n daph ! weeeee.
daph asked me : then , u will be making for who..?
Me : -.-..* pause* myself lo.
daph : k la, i make one for you also.
me : ----- Muahahaha -----
I got my 1st A' in my daily grade. First one lei, and it's the least expected one. Digital media. :D
the one that I "zuo bo" one. HOHO
Your small lil' action pleased me too much today . :)
My Msn feels 'Clean' ~
My eyes feel heavy at this time- 10.30pm? how can ?
Bye :)
shutting dwn.
|
Thursday, November 5, 2009
|

