MONDAY :
Went to watch Poker King at CWP once sch ended wth shilei and peeps. :)
Wanted to catch Jennifer's Body, but the boys kept psychoing us that the movie is dumb.
Oh well, I wanted to watch cus she's featured inside the movie.
Anw, the chinese movie is a worth to watch. Comical !
The cinema is freaking cold, till I could see myself shivering. LOL.
We were seated at the front, neck felt stiff.
Louis Khoo is Handsome lei. Bt i still prefer angmohs. *winks. HAHAH!
Rainy days, pls go away.
Sensing the obvious after what we have shared..
Gotta study. feeling lazy now.
UT UT UT tml.
Why be disheartened when it hasn't even started ..
Pple, u can do it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking super white in all the pics.






We choked on the cocoa powder one after another. Funny shit!
& Gwen's Bf's friend was asking if we choked on it.. He's expecting the same thing since he said that most of the customers choked on their 1st spoon. HAA










hungry pple


HC applying nailpolish on the street . Cool ~
I was late like 2hrs . sry ! =/
The bus journey led me to sleep.
Finally, met them at cinei . And we proceeded to our movie: Sister's Keeper .
The show is super touching. Omg, i like it.
I cried throughout the ending part of the movie. Awesome + awesomeness.
Queued up for Aston's again ~ Lols.
Had my chicken meal again .
Then off to slack at Giraffe. I like the ambience and everything there.
I don't rlly like th cocktail =/. Bt the tiramisu isn't that bad .
The day ended swiftly .
FUN fun day! =D
|
Sunday, November 1, 2009
|

