Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • FB is being a bitch, so here I am blogging about t...
  • I'm gonna shut down comp and catch a wink after I'...
  • Happy 17th Birthday to Eunice Phua ! All the best ...
  • In Bro's new car !kor, please please be alert when...
  • Went to town with Daphanie baby after sch.It was r...
  • UT's are officially over. :D But the 2nd exams are...
  • Happy 12th Birthday,NoobFace !:Dsis," hey jie, don...
  • I guess I've lost the interest on blogging.Feel li...
  • Bento making w daph & Jiayi !
  • Ytd,I went to the home team academy to attend Bro'...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Why does it seem like u're insulting me? No, i don't feel good at all.
    Be mindful of your words, dude. I've alr set myself in a calm tone, u pushed it.
    I don't see why I must hide my words.
    If you hate how tough I trash facts on pple's faces .(that's what u said)
    I think you're worser than me with your intended insults.

    I don't make up pleasing words and beat around the bush that you suck.
    I'm not like that. You play best in it.

    Even if how sure I am being a sensitive person, that's not the way.

    Just feel like ranting. Anyway, he's okay alr..
    We just couldn't click la, i suppose. -.-




    Monday, November 30, 2009