Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I think I'm lagging behind to update my blog.Life'...
  • Cool or what?!We wore the same coloured top and bo...
  • JueYing ! (the feminine one)=PHappy 17th Birthday ...
  • Yesterday, I had to wear formal suit for Entrepren...
  • Why does it seem like u're insulting me? No, i don...
  • FB is being a bitch, so here I am blogging about t...
  • I'm gonna shut down comp and catch a wink after I'...
  • Happy 17th Birthday to Eunice Phua ! All the best ...
  • In Bro's new car !kor, please please be alert when...
  • Went to town with Daphanie baby after sch.It was r...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    W47R ( not all present though)
    wooo. I just highlighted the tagged photo and paste it here. It worked!
    This is slightly bigger than the blogger's Large size to upload.
    Currently, my inbox is spammed with all fb comments regard to the class photo. My class is filled w super boliao pple=P
    As I type out each word, the email notification just pop out frm my Msn. -.-


    It's the last day before schholiday, yet the stand in faci didnt want to give chance and mark me early. Saddded.
    Skipped today's lesson halfway and went to watch Ninja Assassin w the usual peeps and shilei's friend.
    Thank You Cecilia for the IC ! :D
    But in the end, the auntie nvr check us. wooooo

    Movie is awesome man. Just full of 'tomato sauce'. Of cus some scenes, i covered my eyes halfway w my hands. I'm still afraid of body being pierced w sharp knife or anything gore.
    I prefer extremely scary movies to gore movies!

    Rain is a hunk,although his hair is abit turn off.Lol. No offence to ShiLei. Cus her hair today is centre parting. She purposely set the hair fr the movie, think i dk only! *Laughs
    Aft the movie ended, we had just enough time to go back to sch for UT2.
    The guys have ''super juicy words'' mann. Unexpectedly~
    The journey frm int to sch rlly sucks cannnnn~ Perspired like mad to and fro .

    "Can I say I hate you?" lalalalalaaa
    Monday, December 14, 2009