Currently waiting fr my can of coke to defrost. Iritating lei. frgtten to take out frm the freezer earlier..-.-
W34G is organising class BBQ ! My sem 1 class!
Like finally a class convo grp is created. lol
Feel really happy that we are all so enthu for it.
Let's see who shall be the organiser(s) this year. Heee :)
Actually so long it's a class gathering, I'm cool w it.
Miss the fun times w the jokers in class. :(
Bt come to think of it, I'm having breaks with some of my sem 1 clsmates.
Quite cool luh , huh . :D. Gt maintain contacts.
Speaking of which, having to tolerate someone today was really a bummer for me.
So much to the extent that I know I would not ever want to work with tht person ever in a team.
That means tml is a No for sch as well.
I believe I'm not the only one behaving like this. :/
shouldnt use this as an excuse mann.
I need to prepare a 'portfolio' for DMA on Thurs. chop chop on work tml.
Felt total no mood for my schwork. I've been ranting so much to my friends since morning.
Anw, sch's gonna end. I hope my YR 2 pple are nice pple to be with.
Shall end my bitchings here.
wooo, imma be a senior soon.
God, i need a break.N valen suggested movie . Great timing.
Bt we picked the wrong show mann. I was clueless to the story.
( Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus )
We left the theatre like wtf cus it's a waste of our time.
K la, maybe u might think I'm exaggerating. Bt we did exaggerate .
I believe there are pple who love this show as much as we hate it.
so no offence to the lovers (w rating 4 stars) out there.
ending here laio..
waaa. I ended my post, bt my can of iced coke nt enough for 3 sips yet.. -.-
BB
shld i reborn my hair? YES/NO ?
W34G is organising class BBQ ! My sem 1 class!
Like finally a class convo grp is created. lol
Feel really happy that we are all so enthu for it.
Let's see who shall be the organiser(s) this year. Heee :)
Actually so long it's a class gathering, I'm cool w it.
Miss the fun times w the jokers in class. :(
Bt come to think of it, I'm having breaks with some of my sem 1 clsmates.
Quite cool luh , huh . :D. Gt maintain contacts.
Speaking of which, having to tolerate someone today was really a bummer for me.
So much to the extent that I know I would not ever want to work with tht person ever in a team.
That means tml is a No for sch as well.
I believe I'm not the only one behaving like this. :/
shouldnt use this as an excuse mann.
I need to prepare a 'portfolio' for DMA on Thurs. chop chop on work tml.
Felt total no mood for my schwork. I've been ranting so much to my friends since morning.
Anw, sch's gonna end. I hope my YR 2 pple are nice pple to be with.
Shall end my bitchings here.
wooo, imma be a senior soon.
God, i need a break.N valen suggested movie . Great timing.
Bt we picked the wrong show mann. I was clueless to the story.
( Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus )
We left the theatre like wtf cus it's a waste of our time.
K la, maybe u might think I'm exaggerating. Bt we did exaggerate .
I believe there are pple who love this show as much as we hate it.
so no offence to the lovers (w rating 4 stars) out there.
ending here laio..
waaa. I ended my post, bt my can of iced coke nt enough for 3 sips yet.. -.-
BB
shld i reborn my hair? YES/NO ?
|
Monday, February 1, 2010
|

