Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I actually took multiple shots of sis n me. Bt tur...
  • Attn:/ ShiLei My Dear..For You.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! =)...
  • Outing w Lil misses and Rain
  • Attended Jeslyn's B'day Pt, and we stayed overnigh...
  • Mom bought a camera for the family. It is primaril...
  • My downstairs is like clubbing. There's a X'mas ev...
  • Had my slp from 6+am to 4pm. shiok! :)Went to St J...
  • Went to Zoo with Gwen And HweeChen.Met gwen at 10a...
  • W47R ( not all present though)wooo. I just highlig...
  • I think I'm lagging behind to update my blog.Life'...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Supposed to head to town with mum , but she had a bad quarrel with someone, so last min say dont want alr.. zzz.
    Anw, Mom bought a curling tong and straightener . Had fun playing with my hair .
    Here's my temp new look..



    Since now I'm free, let me write a post about my sech sch girlfriends.
    Finally got to meet them! :D
    GJ came with a short hair, and I thought t was her new haircut till I felt that her hair was too dry that it felt like Wig. HAHAA :D

    Miss her sooo much! She got us a 'goodie bag ' each frm her hometown.
    Thank you dear .. :DD


    One of the dishes we ate. Lol. I dk why i only took this dish -.-


    After the dinner, we went ahead to ven's house.
    My stomach was so bloated that it looked like I'm hving a 3-4 mth old baby.
    I'm serious.! It's always like this. All of my friends know how seriously big my stomach would be after a heavy meal..HAHHAA

    After much posings, we shared alot of inner things.
    I love conversations with good friends because one thing is you will never feel awkward no matter how ugly or embarrassing things could be. HEEE .

    love.






    All of us played with GJ's wig. :)
    One instant look at Eunice with her wig reminds of a friend of mine.
    YEE SEE!
    Daph and I were v connected in thinking that. So it really does look like lo!

    Something that he always do.
    -.- LOL.

    Eunice looked damn handsome so we initiated this ! Hoho




















    HAHhaha

    Sent my phone to service using warranty ytd. I couldnt access my inbox.
    Now my phone is reformated whch means most of my contacts are gone!
    Peeps, do update me ur no when you see me on9. TY


    Enough.
    I'm waiting fr ven to transfer me pics!
    Then i shall reupdate? Let us see.

    In class, was talking about how some pple believe that 2012 is the year in which the earth would die. Cus my classmate came across a content of website, talking abt timetraveller,person who could predict the future etc.
    Scary to think about it. And if it really happens, life would be so unfair for me.
    I've yet to achieve so much things in life !
    And I dk what the future holds for me . I dk what to see myself 10-20 yrs dwn the rd.
    Maybe I'm married? Have a family of my own? god knows.

    Shall n't think too far la.Let nature takes its course.

    I want to work soon lo! Any lobangs? :)


    Saturday, January 23, 2010