Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • W47R ( not all present though)wooo. I just highlig...
  • I think I'm lagging behind to update my blog.Life'...
  • Cool or what?!We wore the same coloured top and bo...
  • JueYing ! (the feminine one)=PHappy 17th Birthday ...
  • Yesterday, I had to wear formal suit for Entrepren...
  • Why does it seem like u're insulting me? No, i don...
  • FB is being a bitch, so here I am blogging about t...
  • I'm gonna shut down comp and catch a wink after I'...
  • Happy 17th Birthday to Eunice Phua ! All the best ...
  • In Bro's new car !kor, please please be alert when...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    Went to Zoo with Gwen And HweeChen.
    Met gwen at 10am+ fr our brunch befre we we met HC.
    As usual,we're the late comers..

    It's a pity JueYing and YeeTing couldn't make it !

    Had fun spending time with them ! :D
    Halfway through, it rained .
    Fortunately, HC had got an umbrella in her bag. V efficient for carrying sucha big bag. *claps
    HHHAHA!



    3 0f us = H.A.P.P.Y

    Looking 'suaku' in out tourist's shot.

    While resting.. we just chit chatted like that in that position ! Lols.
    My face Happyyy only ~ Funny shit.
    with HC

    w ah gwen
    The plaits was 2x as much as this. Took this at an earlier time.
    I had difficulty undoing it. sob.Much hair dropped.





    They told me to pose smth diff.
    This is rlly different..

    Ah gwen said like I'm one of them shit her. ahaha

    v scary looking
    HC made me go down .. -.- like that also happy. ahah





    Funny thing stated.




    I was v fascinated by this-_-
    Look, my pants do glow.
    No idea y i look so cheeky here .Cute gwen. :)

    I love this pic mann !

    hehe






    while walking still tie! No mercy mann.
    LOL








    like small kids only.
    lovelove

    thats so random.


    wads up wth ah gwen's faceee!?

    After the zoo trip, went to HC's hse. Jaybriel' is so adorable.
    haiya. nvr take pics of him. wasted.

    JueYing came to meet us for dinner. followed by Yeeting.
    Finally a complete grp. :)
    Gwen left us early , and we parted not long after.

    Let us all be girly for the next outing, have fun and chill. sounds bimbo, bt i like!
    :DD



    LOL. my mom also cute, see me play webcam. come and join me .


    ok, i better stop here.

    Ciao :D
    Wednesday, December 16, 2009