Esthher-loves: Outing w Lil misses and Rain

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Attended Jeslyn's B'day Pt, and we stayed overnigh...
  • Mom bought a camera for the family. It is primaril...
  • My downstairs is like clubbing. There's a X'mas ev...
  • Had my slp from 6+am to 4pm. shiok! :)Went to St J...
  • Went to Zoo with Gwen And HweeChen.Met gwen at 10a...
  • W47R ( not all present though)wooo. I just highlig...
  • I think I'm lagging behind to update my blog.Life'...
  • Cool or what?!We wore the same coloured top and bo...
  • JueYing ! (the feminine one)=PHappy 17th Birthday ...
  • Yesterday, I had to wear formal suit for Entrepren...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Outing w Lil misses and Rain

    Met Lil misses and Rain after I went for my skin apptmnt.

    Did not attend my sch's lesson. Wasted, cus I like that module alot. - Creative Concept.=/
    Was late for the skin apptment.
    I'm back to my pills again.. Dermatologist said need another 6+ months to recover.
    I rlly hope so too.

    Aft the apptmtnt, I was the first to rch!
    Elisa even commented that Daph & I'd be the last to rch. so Wrong. hahaa

    My phone couldnt be rched at that point of time. Unknown reasons..
    Daph showed me her dialled numbers ( Esther x 15 ) .. :/
    Fortunately, I could rcve her sms.

    Ystd was pretty much a casual get together.Chilled at a corner and caught up w them alot.
    Hadn't seen Ivan fr 2 yrs ? LOls.

    Mayling showed us our old photos, the one we had worked tgt at JR's.
    Super shocking to how much we have all changed. :))


    I ran alot of times for our self-timer shots OKAYYY. HAaa. so my face captured is complete shag aft chasing from 10 secs time out. LOls
    And whn the flash is blinking, they're like " Est, fasterr. fasterr! " Machiam marathon .
    laughs..










    LOL. I just settled down aft configuring the self timer.(1st try) = above pic.

    Better.
    But quality sucks. The place was rather dark.N I used ISO program , so there's no flashlight.

    While waiting fr Daph n Mayling. They went shopping behind our back~ -.- HAA






    :) End Of Post.
    I'm getting irritated, just so you know.


    Saturday, January 9, 2010