Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • "Pisceans are extremely sensitive people, who are ...
  • I have been blogging quite actively these days.Kee...
  • Outing w E35C.The BG looks very chio using Bonian'...
  • Saw this lil bright bird in GJ's house.Before I c...
  • I think my blog is becoming a picture blog.I'...
  • KBox Session w Sem 2 clique aft sch :)It was so di...
  • Many of my Outdated pics .Pics in my phone + camer...
  • Happy Mother's Day !
  • I think I look damn retarded.. Bt the best thing i...
  • I think it's been long since I last blogged. Felt ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Azzura beach party pretty much sucked.
    Not a successful event, I must say.
    Management was poor.We had to wait fr an hr of queue to place our bags in their locker section.
    Mood wasnt there by the time we hit the dance floor. And Elisa left early.
    Plus event ended earlier than expected.

    Saw many familiar faces though.
    But anyhow, it's the company that counts. <3

    Thanks bro, for the lift!!!!








    Another thank for his treat ! :D






    Waited for a close 2 hr for the 2 ladies.Was loitering at ION alone.
    Now i'm so sick of that place. Hahaha






    Pictures, pictures, yet again. Bt i know I wont be sick of it.
    I think I'm mostly active on my twitter a/c.
    Guess I will blog soon! Probably nxt week. HEHE :)
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010