Esthher-loves: Happy Mother's Day !

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I think I look damn retarded.. Bt the best thing i...
  • I think it's been long since I last blogged. Felt ...
  • Happy Birthday To My Dear Guo Jiao! :)rmb this pic...
  • Played MJ tday at Ven's hse w my sec sch gfrens! :...
  • u see, so windy!An angmoh teenage cute guy took a ...
  • seeeee! I'm so happyyy :) heeeThe hat looks damn m...
  • Went to meet Happy ShiLei and Eileen for sheesha ...
  • .Finally trimmed my eyebrow. Looking neat? :)&& ho...
  • Went out to meet my daphanie baby.She said I've ...
  • Had a heated argument w my mom last night.I dont k...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Happy Mother's Day !




    I love how we shared good food and enjoy the dinner as a family last night.
    The cake that sis and I last min trained to JP for it and decorated the cake within 5 mins..

    We were so hurried as mom was shouting on phone to chase us home for dinner . She didnt know we went to JP. So fed up, till I told her. "YES, we getting ur cake la.." -.-


    Still, the cake was the best in mom's heart.




    Happy Mother's Day.


    A day for remembering and reciprocating the greatest love they have been gving to us.
    Of course not forgetting the tough times a great mother who have been working hard for her family, just to provde the needs for their chldren.
    & the never ending nags and scoldings for the benefit of us .

    We're still their little ones in every mom's heart.

    Tuesday, May 11, 2010